We are looking to recruit an experienced BI Developer who specializes in Qlik to join a growing team of experienced Business Intelligence Consultants. You will have the opportunity to implement end-to-end BI projects at our clients in various industries including retail, automotive, manufacturing, distribution and production.
Based on deep collaboration and understanding of customer needs, you will deliver solutions that help them measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise.
- 3+ years prior experience in BI / DWH / ETL Development or related IT industry experience;
- Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of data source integration including data modeling, analysis, design, testing, development, and implementation of client/server applications;
- Experience with macros, set analysis, and all charts and graph types to select the best visualization techniques for differing analytic/reporting scenarios;
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence projects, especially in visualization displaying scorecards, KPIs, reports & dashboards;
- Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing, and data transformation;
- Capable of understanding business processes and what is relevant in terms of business growth;
- Strong English communication skills.
What we offer
Winfo actively promotes autonomy and independent decision making, encouraging experimentation and continuous innovation. That means distributed authority, autonomous teams and empowered employees who act.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- WorldClass membership;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Relaxation area, PlayStation Console, and coffee every morning;
- Meal and Gift Tickets;
- A free day on your Birthday;
- Time off to follow your passions;
- Team events;
- Relocation Bonus.
WINFO is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the data to enhance their performance, facilitating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth and competitiveness.
We are a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We focus on a small number of high-value clients who make use of a broad range of our services.
As Qlik authorized partner, at WINFO you will find amazing, forward-thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Qlik Analytics Platform.
If this opportunity interests you, please complete the form.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org