WINFO is hiring full-time BI specialists to join our growing team. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, you will deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise. You should be able to help translate business requirements into a solution design and develop and deploy the solution. Candidates with a strong business analysis and requirements definition background would be ideal. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Work with business customers to provide requirements analysis and define a scope for new report requirements and perform changes to existing functionality;
- Support the development of productive relationships with non-IT staff performing BI-related activities and management, operational and other reporting activities;
- Maintain technical competency and drive continuous improvements to keep BI architecture and solutions aligned with current and future business needs;
- Leading meetings in preparation for project planning directly with client business users, including requirements and architecture review, and project milestone sessions;
- Assisting sales team with technical presales help and proposal generation.
- Hands-on experience with one or more BI/Reporting tools such as QlikView/Qlik Sense, SQL (SSRS, SSIS), SAP BI (i.e. Business Objects, SAP Lumira), Oracle OBIEE, MS Power BI, Tableau etc;
- University degree in a quantitative academic discipline (e.g. economics, statistics, mathematics, cybernetics, etc.) or equivalent professional experience;
- 1+ years of working experience in DWH/BI projects;
- Experience in working/querying relational datasets from multiple sources;
- Analytical skills focused on multidimensional data analysis;
- Capable of understanding business processes and what is relevant in terms of business growth;
- Ability to recognize and interpret business requirements;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, working across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong English communication skills.
What we offer
WINFO actively promotes autonomy and independent decision making, encouraging experimentation and continuous innovation. That means distributed authority, autonomous teams and empowered employees who act.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- WorldClass membership;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Relaxation area, PlayStation Console, and coffee every morning;
- Meal and Gift Tickets;
- A free day on your Birthday;
- Time off to follow your passions;
- Team events;
- Relocation Bonus.
WINFO is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the data to enhance their performance, facilitating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth and competitiveness.
We are a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We focus on a small number of high-value clients who make use of a broad range of our services.
As Qlik authorized partner, at WINFO you will find amazing, forward-thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Qlik Analytics Platform.
If this opportunity interests you, please complete the form.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org