Working as the Business Developer you will be responsible for driving the business forward by identifying and selling prospects and managing the full sales cycle. Proven sales experience within the Business Intelligence Solutions is preferred, but candidates with general B2B sales experience from other industries who have been selling a solution or service contracts will also be considered.
Within this role we provide significant training to understand our services and products, hone sales skills and provide resources required to build a strong career at Winfo.
We are looking for someone with
- Experience gained in B2B Software Solutions Services/Products Sales;
- Oriented towards a consultative sales approach;
- Demonstrable skills in problem solving and ‘solution selling’
- Proven inside sales experience and a passion for winning new business sales;
- Ability to articulate a customer’s issue by offering the best solution;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
- A proven track record of business development success;
- Motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities;
- Ability to work independently and drive towards revenue targets;
- Experience of building strong and lasting relationships with customers;
- Self-awareness: consistently striving towards self-improvement goals;
- You should also be a natural when it comes to managing key accounts and senior level decision makers.
The primary purpose of this role is to focus on driving business growth. Your core responsibilities will focus around initiating contact with new prospective clients and understanding their core business issues and needs to match our solution through product demonstrations. Ultimately, driving towards closing new business deals and contributing directly our top and bottom-line growth.
- Sourcing and calling new business prospects;
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business, challenges and strategy, in order to become partner of choice;
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client;
- Answering any technical questions, the client might have;
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client;
- Developing and growing a network of key contacts across clients at all levels;
- Handle passive prospects;
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market;
- Assist company management representatives in their business development activities.
We are a dynamic and growing BI company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
WINFO is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the data to enhance their performance, facilitating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth and competitiveness.
We are a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We focus on a small number of high-value clients who make use of a broad range of our services.
As Qlik authorized partner, at WINFO you will find amazing, forward-thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Qlik Analytics Platform.
If this opportunity interests you, please complete the form.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact email@example.com